Discover Paradise at COVE Resort Palau
Welcome to COVE Resort Palau
Palau is an absolute must for divers and for anyone seeking to enjoy world class pristine tropical islands at their best. Dive here and experience crystal clear warm water, premier reefs, famous steep walls plunging into the deep and effortless drift diving through unfolding waves of sharks, manta rays, turtles and big fish…Kayak though the rock islands, take that dream swim with dolphins, snorkel through jelly fish lake or relax by the pool under a sun umbrella with a cocktail and your favorite book in hand.
COVE Resort Palau is a waterfront haven designed for adventure and relaxation alike, offering all the luxury of a new resort, while promising a genuine nostalgic maritime welcome. Take a look at the rich list of hotel facilities and guest services designed by COVE Resort Palau for the discerning traveler:
Amenities at Our Hotel in Koror, Palau:
- Reception with concierge assistance offering tailor made dive and rock Island tours and dolphin encounters, even prior to your arrival,
- Rooms with waterfront rock island views
- Pool side rooms
- 48-inch HD flat screens TVs in all rooms
- Largest lagoon pool in Palau, with relaxed island cocktail bar
- Choices of complimentary breakfast set menu
- Onsite dining at The Hungry Marlin Restaurant and Bar, serving up some of the islands most delicious cuisine, including fresh seafood, catch of the day, succulent steak and our international chef’s daily specials
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry services
- Free WiFi
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival.
Sandwiched in the heart of and only steps away from Palau’s premier tour operators, COVE Resort Palau offers simply the best waterfront location from which to enjoy these amenities and to explore the natural wonders of this pristine biologically diverse world class environment.
Welcome to COVE Resort Palau opening April 2016